Wellving Asset Management is a financial asset management company that offers many services including – discount, on-line trading; advisor assisted trading, full service advisor accounts, managed accounts and even forex. Full-service includes one on one discussion with a licensed advisor as we try to assist you in developing a trading strategy for any market. Our goal is a clients’ full satisfaction by focusing on our clients’ needs and adding value to the relationship.
To start trading with us, it is recommended to open a new account with us. Opening a trading account account with Wellving AM is fast, easy and very convenient.
Here is the simple procedure to open an e-trade account with us:
Step 1 – Download and save the Application Form
Download and save our account forms on your own computer. The form is offered in PDF format, which you can save to your computer. You will need to print this out and complete it manually.
Step 2 – Fill in the Application Form
Here are the important points to remember when filling out your application form:
- Use the same spelling as on your identification documents.
- Date of birth must be the same as the date shown on your identification documents.
- Address must be the same as on your identification documents and must be the current place of residence. Please fill in your post code and house or apartment number.
- If you provide a signature, it is imperative to remember it exactly. Therefore, make sure it is a signature you can execute again in the future, and it is advisable to use your full name (i.e., what is on your identification documents).
Step 3 – Check the required Identification Documents
You may have to present a copy of your valid ID and any proof of your residency. Particularly when receiving returns. You may submit the following :
- Passport, Driver’s License, or any governmental issued ID
- Proof of residency: Utility Bills (Telephone, Water, Electricity, Gas etc.)
** Name, address and date of birth indicated in the identification documents must be the same as written in the application form. Bills must have both name and address and must be issued within the past six months. Please confirm that the issued date falls within this time period before enclosing.
Step 4 – Send your Application
In order to get started please scan your application and send it via email to the address below.
Step 5 – Start Trading
After you have completed the above process and your account has been approved all you have to do then is fund your account. You will be assigned a personal Account Executive who will assist you throughout your partnership with Wellving Asset Management.